Monday, October 18, 2010

Update from New Haven, Connecticut

Met up with the Shallow-Water MARC and my fishing companion for this shoot - fellow fishing writer Tom Migdalski, in New Haven, CT, this afternoon, after an early morning flight north from South Florida. Weather conditions look perfect, and there are plenty of fish around. It's going to be hard to sleep tonight, knowing I'm just several hours away from running my boat in Long Island Sound and catching a bunch of fish with Tom!


Hope to share a catch report tomorrow night!




Tom Migdalski and me aboard the Shallow-Water MARC in New Haven, CT.




"The Gang" - minus Kevin Tierney, who took this pic! Left to right - me, Tom Migdalski, Steve Miller (no, not the "Fly Like An Eagle" guy!) and Ed Maturo.


Don't forget to enter the t-shirt giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment